Saturday September 19, 2015
Saturday October 24, 2015
Rolex 24 Hour Sports Car Race in Daytona FLDate: Sunday January 26, 2014
The Audi Club is headed to the Rolex 24hour Sports car Race in Daytona, FL. January 23rd-26th
With the combination of the Rolex Sports car series and the American LeMans Series into the new TUDOR Sports car Championship series, there are plans to have at least 5 Audi R8s racing. Currently, GMG Racing, Flying Lizard (2), Fall-Line Motorsports and Paul Miller Racing have all entered the race with an R8 LMS!
We will be heading down to Daytona on Friday the 23rd. The track is open Friday-Sunday night and the race starts at 3pm Saturday, finishing at 3pm Sunday.
Beach front hotels with balcony can usually be had for around $100, but act fast!
Tickets through Daytonainternationalspeedway.com are $40 for a two day infield and grandstand pass and an additional $35 for garage passes.
Audi Motorsport Experience is offering a VIP Package (Audi Boardwalk Club) via their website: http://audimotorsportexperience.com/audi-at-daytona/
- Access to Audi Boardwalk Club on Saturday and Sunday
- 2-day DIS event ticket (Saturday–Sunday)
- Audi Sport customer racing Driver meet and greet
- Opportunity to visit the pit area
- Technical discussion and race updates
- Audi Sport customer racing gift items
- Exclusive Audi motorsport experience Parking
- Audi golf cart shuttle service
- Premium catering and refreshments on Saturday and Sunday
- Audi Club North America (ACNA) Members: $200
- Non ACNA Members: $250 (includes 1-year ACNA membership)
If you'd like to meet up with fellow Audi Club of Georgia members at the event, please fill out your info below.