Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Audi Club of Georgia for fresh articles!
Winery Drive 2017
Sunday, June 25, 2017
Are you ready for a relaxing day of scenic roads, good wine and great friends? If so then you won’t want to miss this adventure.
- We will assemble in the morning near Barrett Parkway (location and time to be provided to registered attendees.)
- Heading north our first scenic stop will be Amicalola Falls State Park where we will take in the beauty of this park and stretch our legs before heading out to our first winery. Parking is $5 per car.
- Winery stop #1 and lunch at Monteluce Winery. You may recall our visit here for the Audi Club National event last year and we cant wait to be back. This will be our lunch stop with an included wine tasting courtesy of our sponsor: Sara Sloan Team.
- After a casual lunch we are off to Three Sisters Vineyards & Winery where we will enjoy some music and another fantastic winery.
- We will conclude our day at Three Sisters, after which you are free to stay or head back at your leisure.
- The cost is $18 per person.
Registration for this event is closed.